Wednesday, February 1, 2012

'Onye-Ala'

I hope you are all doing well.  Onye-ala in my language means one who is insane. No I am not calling any of you that and thankfully neither I or anyone in my family have gone insane.  Well not that we know of anyways.  In fact we are doing quite well and I will soon post an update.
Back to Onye-ala, this is one of the stage names my brother acquired from back in the day when our dance group "Nwanne na Nwanne" were still performing. Basically he danced like a mad person during his free style.
I'm devoting this blog post to this particular brother of mine because he has decided to embrace entertainment with a much warmer embrace.  I can't elaborate any further, you just have to watch his hilarious skits.  I have posted some for you and you can follow him at www.onye-ala.com
Please show your support by sharing your thoughts and liking him on youtube.

Day Buy Day Intro

Day Buy Day Episode 1

Day Buy Day Episode 2

Onye-Ala Battles Conphidance to D-Banj

6 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

LOL...@ his chosen stage name. Just saw the intro, is he the guy with a wig? Hilarious.

Nenyenwa said...

Lol I agree. Yes he is but there is a better picture of him on the website and in episode 3 he also acted as himself and not Onye-ala lol

Rhapsody B. said...

Blessings......

Much love to you and yours. Will visit youtube and check out your brother's performances.

stay blessed.

In the midst of her said...

Abs hilarious!!!!! Enjoyed n he is a great dancer!!!

Rhapsody B. said...

Blessings just stopped in to wish you a fabulous weekend and a wonder filled week.\

stay blessed.
rhapsody
http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.com/p/savings.html
http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

Nenyenwa said...

thanks so much :)